UNIVERSAL TRIPLE HYDRAULIC TEST STAND (UTHTS) ELECTRIC Driven P/N 120756-100
UNIVERSAL TRIPLE HYDRAULIC TEST STAND (UTHTS) ELECTRIC Driven
P/N 120756-100, NSN: 4920-01-615-3563 RN Replacing: AM-27T-2A, NSNs: 4920-01-044-5926 and 4920-00-903-2271
SAL TRIPLE HYDRAULIC TEST STAND (UTHTS) NSN: 4920-01-615-3563 RN
Electric Driven, Triple Independent Systems, P/N 120756-100
• Hydraulic circuits are designed as an integral manifolds which eliminates excessive plumbing and external leakage of hydraulic fluid.
• Fully military qualified and verified IAW PD07WRGBZOENF10 • By utilizing a 100% sealed hydraulic reservoir the air and moisture entering the reservoir is eliminated.
• Heat exchanger system for the engine and hydraulic system is designed for high ambient temperature.
• A highly efficient purification system removes moisture, particulate, & dissolved gases from aircraft, test stand, & external hydraulic fluid.
• Includes continuous water and particulate monitoring sensors
• Continuous cooling, filtering, moisture and particle removal from hydraulic fluid keeps hydraulic fluid clean and eliminates the need of changing hydraulic fluid for a long period of time.
• Sample ports are provided for monitoring the condition of the hydraulic fluid in the reservoir.
• External reservoir fill and discharge ports enables the operator to fill the hydraulic reservoir from an outside source, or to remove clean filtered hydraulic fluid from the reservoir.
• Back pressure regulator allows operation in both aircraft (closed loop) or test stand reservoir (open loop) operation.
• Flushing system is provided to facilitate flushing and de contaminating the supply and return hoses prior to connection to aircraft.
Hydraulic fluid, MIL-PRF-83282, MIL-PRF-5606 and MIL-PRF-87257 35 GPM at 3000 PSI, 30 GPM at 4000 PSI or 25 GPM at 5000 PSI per system or combined. -40oF to +125oF Sea level to 7000 feet 0% to 100% Up to 8 1/2° from horizontal Height: 82”, width: 78” and length: 120” 7200 lbs Approximately 90 U.S. gallon (70 useable) 8 inches 20 mph max over improved roads 40° Three 75 HP electric motors operating at 460/380 VAC, 60/50 HZ, 3 phase Three variable displacement piston pumps, with remote volume and pressure compensator controls Three fixed displacement gear pumps Three oil-to-air radiator type Three 1” in tube size, AN type fitting Three 1 1/2” tube size, AN type fitting Three 10-micron (nominal) Three 3-micron (absolute) 3-micron (absolute) Three 0-6000 PSI Three 0-500 PSI Two -30-0-30 PSI Two -60°F to 300°F Low boost pressure, high temp, low and high reservoir level, low engine oil press, high coolant temp. 55 gallons of hydraulic fluid in 5 hrs From 1000 to less than 100 PPM From 400 to less than 100 PPM 100% dissolved air removal, 98% (by volume) removal Cleanliness level equal to or better than NAS 1638 class 3 or better
AVA AERO TRADING LLC